This is Me

This is Me

Saturday 12 February 2011

Not a Bad Saturday night, I don't hang out with my friends often anymore because all of them are busy but it's not a boring Saturday after all although sometimes i hate to be at home all weekend it's suck to see their BBM status saying that they are having a great Saturday night or they are hanging out with others friends.

it's hard for me to say out loud about my feelings, my personal life or secrets although they are my besties or family, i always kept that to myself although i really need somebody to talk.Maybe i'm afraid that they will spread it to others.Sometimes i really jealous to the one that can talk about their problem our loud i know they will feel relieve when they say out loud their problem but i just don't have the courage to said it out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment