This is Me

This is Me

Thursday 17 February 2011

OK today is suppose to be a happy day because today is our last day celebrating Chinese New Year but It's turn out that today is the worst day ever in my whole life.i don't know why but i think these past few month i feel like those i usually hang out with is totally different towards me i don't know why but i feel it change..........................................................................................................................

so when i feel those changes automatically i try to stay away from them and start to talk to other more than them but it seems like they totally hate me now but i can't do much also but after all it's right to hate me or not...

now they make me more reason to not believe in good friends..i really cant stand it anymore......

No comments:

Post a Comment